People do some amazing things to raise money for animals. You could be one of them!
Every cent you raise will contribute to the welfare of animals in Cambodia. It will fund urgently needed neutering programs, improve veterinary education, and help to find more forever homes for rescued animals.
Do something fun and give back at the same time! You can plan an event with your community, workplace or friends to raise funds for animals. It’s a great way to advocate for a cause, let more people know about the work you are passionate about and get people together for something enjoyable at the same time.
For something more simple, you can even set up a fundraising page for the next sporting challenge you are participating in, or ask for donations for your birthday. Whatever you choose, you are doing your bit to help animals on the streets of Cambodia!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RAISE MONEY FOR US, IT’S REALLY SIMPLE.
The most popular method is to set up a page on Simply Giving. Just visit our Simply Giving page and click on Fundraise for Us. This allows you to set up your own personal page so that your friends, family or colleagues can directly to you on-line. You can add a photo and a personal statement as to why you are raising money for us to gain more support.
You can also raise money off-line and either pay it to us through your Simply Giving page or donate directly to us via cash, bank transfer or PayPal.
GET STARTED IN 6 EASY STEPS
- Visit www.simplygiving.com/nonprofit/animalrescuecambodia
- Click the big red button that says “Fundraise for us”, then enter your name and email to sign up for an account.
- Personalize your fundraising page by adding your page title eg. ‘Amy is fundraising for Animals!’, your name, a story that describes what you’re fundraising for, why you’re doing it, what you are going to do and your fundraising target (contact us if you need some ideas).
- Photos are worth a thousand words, so make sure you add some images to your page.
- Click “Finish” and your page will be live! You can return to edit it any time to add photos or update your story.
- Rally your friends and family to support you by sharing your unique page link with them. When on your page, they can donate in any major currency by clicking “Donate now” and they have the option to leave you a message of support to help you to reach your goal!
There are so many ways you can fundraise for Animal Rescue Cambodia. Here is some inspiration!
- Sports events – join a team or go it alone for a sports event such as running races, triathlons, walking, cycle races, or set up your own challenge for sponsorships. If you are running in the Angkor Marathon in December, let us know and we can help you with your entry fee!
- Host a party in your home or office – coffee mornings, dress ups, karaoke, games night, bingo, raffles, the list is endless and a perfect excuse to have fun with your friends.
- Head shave – if you’re feeling daring!
- Organizing a clothing swap event with entry fee going towards your fundraiser.
- Quiz nights – bars and restaurants are usually happy to help you host a quiz night fundraiser for charity with entry fees going towards your fundraiser and some prizes for the night.
- Instead of gifts, ask for friends and family to donate for your birthday or wedding.
Thank you! We appreciate your support!