Are you looking for a something unique to do in Phnom Penh?
Join a Paw-goda Tour with Animal Rescue Cambodia.
On an Paw-goda Tour, you will have the opportunity to meet with local residents and monks, feed the pagoda cats and dogs, and learn about the life of stray animals in Cambodia.
- Duration: 2 hours (at pagoda)
- Language: Tours will be conducted in English or Khmer
- Location: varies
- Days/dates: varies, follow our facebook page for upcoming events
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Meet at the entrance of a local pagoda in Phnom Penh (pagoda to be specified during registration process)
- Tour of the pagoda grounds while learning about the philosophy of animal care in Cambodia
- Meet with pagoda residents, ask all your questions, and feed some pagoda cats and dogs
- At the end of the tour, you are invited to continue to Animal Rescue Cambodia’s center to have a tour of the veterinary and adoption program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Tours are suitable for all ages and can be customized to suit your group’s particular interests. We welcome families, school or volunteer groups, or animal lovers.
$12 USD per person, or $38 for a group of four.
Note, in case of a Paw-goda Tour to Silk Island, we charge an additional $ 8 for transport.
All proceeds go directly into our outreach programs that protect and care for pagoda and street animals.
To book your Paw-goda Tour, please email [email protected] or call us on +855 (0) 12 340 114.