Currently Recruiting: Receptionist
Who we need
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist, full-time, as follows:
As Receptionist, you join our admin team Monday – Friday from 8am -12pm and 2pm – 6pm. You are experienced in working in a fast-paced office environment and providing high standard customer service with excellent English and Khmer proficiency.
Daily, you will answer 40 phone calls, respond to 50 messages via online platforms, and welcome 20 visitors. Despite the large number of social interactions, you have a unique ability to remain on top of your workload and provide individualized and friendly care for all.
15% of your work will consist of assisting the administrative team with financial preparations, translations, clinic scheduling and supply orders.
We would love to hear from you
Are we a good match? Apply by following these instructions carefully:
- Send your English CV (max. 2 pages) in PDF format. Use a modern and unique CV template. Examples are found here: https://www.cv-template.com/en
- Send your English Cover Letter (max. 1 page) in PDF format. Answer the following questions in your Cover Letter:
- What does “sustainable animal welfare” mean?
- Describe 3 of your personality traits that best fit this job description. Explain how these traits make you a good candidate for this position.
- Send your details via EMAIL as follows:
- Email title: “Application – Receptionist”.
- Email text: Briefly introduce yourself.
- Attach your CV and Cover Letter.
Email: [email protected]m
Only applications that follow ALL instructions above will be considered.
You are an ideal fit if
- You provide such great customer service, that visitors look for you once they arrive at ARC.
- You appreciate the excitement and you are aware of challenges of a fast-paced working environment.
- You communicate fluently and politely in English and Khmer and are able to provide high standard translations within a short period of time. Your English and Khmer typing skills are fast and confident.
- Whenever you encounter a problem you are not familiar with, you are able to find a good solution independently.
- You like to organize your life, create checklists and plan ahead. You have a “get it done” attitude and despite being a “busy-bee” you feel relaxed and stress-free.
- You can anticipate what your team needs and complete it before someone else notices.
- You are a student of life, striving to learn when and whatever you can. You are eager to learn about animal welfare and the basics of veterinary care.
- When receiving instructions, you carefully follow them step by step. Once completed, your work is error-free and complete.
- You seek long-term employment.
- You love the company of animals and enjoy working next to them daily.
What we offer
We care about our team members and make our best efforts to provide a fulfilling and healthy working environment. We offer:
- 300 – 400 USD salary, depending on skills. Promotion possibilities.
- 18 days of annual leave; paid sick leave
- Mental health sick leave days
- Inclusive and modern work environment
- An open door policy for any concerns you may have
- Personal fulfillment by being part of a solution-oriented animal welfare organization
- Long-term employment.